1. I can fly a
2. When I was stationed in Ohio, I started with Celtic Academy.
I loved it so much I've been doing it ever since--with Myra Watters in Florida and Sharon Lynn in Vegas.
In fact, several insanely talented Irish dancers beta-read EERIE for me and made sure I got all dance references right. This is me (on the right) and another Colleen at our first competition:
3. We own a , which I'm pretty sure I could fly (seems far easier than the helicopter.)
4. I am an expert .
5. I've had a since a 2001 lip surgery left one side partially numb.
6. I almost made it to the top of .
7. I'm 2/3 .
8. I love photographing . I took this one when I was 17.
9. I read, write, and (if I consume enough Bier) speak . While studying in Salzburg, I got locked inside the Mirabell Palace gardens, and, in trying to escape, happened upon a drug deal. Thirteen years of gynmastics then paid off in one spastic, wall-vaulting, gazebo-climbing, iron-gate-scaling escape. Hasn't put me off castles and palaces, though. This was my favorite dungeon.
10. I worked at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.
. This is me not panicking during my first solo:
~ Dec 2015 ~
Romantic Paranormal Adventure